Vahe Movsisyan, PhD, Instructor on Applied Statistics course. Dr. Movsisyan has joined the BAB team in 2013. He received a diploma in Economics from Armenian State Institute of Economics in 2004 and was awarded a PhD. degree in Economics by Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) in 2007.
Dr. Movsisyan started his professional career as a financial market analyst at the Monetary Police Department (2005-2006) of the Central Bank of Armenia, after he moved to Statistics Department (2007-2015). In 2015 he has joined Economic Research Department. He has participated and presented methodological and applied research papers in numerous national and international conferences. He is a member of International Statistical Institute (ISI) and International Association of Survey Statisticians (IASS).
Dr. Movsisyan is a co-founder and of Datamotus LLC, a company that provides Data mining and statistical analysis services.
- Vahe Movsisyan, PhD, Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics, 2007
- BUS 110 - Applied Statistics
- Accuracy of Expectations in Business Surveys: Martin Galstyan and Vahe Movsisyan, Central Bank of Armenia
- Economic Policy Uncertainty for Armenia: Armenian Economic Association 2018 annual Conference, June 15, 2018
- The Relationship between Education and the Dimensions of Social Capital in Armenia: Vahe Movsisyan, Central Bank of Armenia
- Social Engagement in Armenia: Vahe Movsisyan, Central Bank of Armenia
- Quantification of qualitative data: the case of the Central Bank of Armenia: Martin Galstyan and Vahe Movsisyan, Central Bank of Armenia
- Consumer Confidence Survey in Armenia: Martin Galstyan and Vahe Movsisyan, Central Bank of Armenia
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +37460 61 25 38;+374 93591989
Office location: 235W (PAB)
Office hours: By appointment only via email