Vahagn Nersesyan joined University of Versailles as an Associate Professor in 2009. He holds an HDR in Mathematics from University of Versailles, France and PhD in Mathematics from University Paris 11, France. Vahagn's research interests are in the intersection of the analysis of partial differential equations (PDEs) and probability theory. He is particularly interested in problems of controllability and stabilization of PDEs and in problems of ergodicity, large deviations, and entropic fluctuations of randomly forced PDEs.
2015 HDR in Mathematics
University of Versailles, France
2008 PhD in Mathematics
University Paris 11, France
2005, MSin Mathematics
University Paris 11, France
2004, BS in Mathematics
Yerevan State University
- V. NERSESYAN, R. RAQUEPAS : Exponential mixing under controllability conditions for SDEs driven by a degenerate Poisson noise. Preprint, 25 pages, (2019)
- V. NERSESYAN : Ergodicity for the randomly forced Navier–Stokes system in a two-dimensionalunbounded domain. Preprint, 18 pages, (2019).
- JAKsIC , V. NERSESYAN, C.-A. PILLET, A. SHIRIKYAN : Large deviations and entropy production in viscous fluid flows. Preprint, 52 pages, (2019).
- KUKSIN, V. NERSESYAN, A. SHIRIKYAN : Mixing via controllability for randomly forced nonlinear dissipative PDEs. Preprint, 27 pages, (2019).
- V. NERSESYAN : Approximate controllability of nonlinear parabolic PDEs in arbitrary space dimension. Preprint, 17 pages, (2019).
- V. NERSESYAN : Large deviations for the Navier–Stokes equations driven by a white-in-time noise. Annales Henri Lebesgue, accepted, 36 pages, (2018).
- S. KUKSIN, V. NERSESYAN, A. SHIRIKYAN : Exponential mixing for a class of dissipative PDEs with bounded degenerate noise. Preprint, 60 pages, (2018).
- KUKSIN, V. NERSESYAN : Stochastic CGL equations without linear dispersion in any space dimension. Stoch. PDE : Anal. Comp. 1(3) (2013), 389–423.
- D. MARTIROSYAN, V. NERSESYAN : Multiplicative ergodic theorem for a non-irreducible random dynamical system. Preprint, 32 pages, (2018).
- D. MARTIROSYAN, V. NERSESYAN : Local large deviations principle for occupation measures of the stochastic damped nonlinear wave equation. Annales de l’IHP :PS, 54(4) (2018), 2002–
- V. JAKsIC , V. NERSESYAN, C.-A. PILLET, A. SHIRIKYAN : Large deviations and mixing for dissipative PDE’s with unbounded random kicks. Nonlinearity 31(2) (2018), 540–596.
- V. NERSESYAN : Large deviations results for the stochastic Navier-Stokes equations. Séminaire Laurent Schwartz-EDP et applications. Année 2016-2017, Exp. No. 17, Ed. Ec. Polytech.,
- V. NERSESYAN : Approximate controllability of Lagrangian trajectories of the 3D Navier–Stokes system by a finite-dimensional force. Nonlinearity 28(3) (2015), 825–848.
- V. JAKsIC, V. NERSESYAN, C.-A. PILLET, A. SHIRIKYAN : Large deviations and Gallavotti–Cohen principle for dissipative PDE’s with rough noise. Comm. Math. Phys. 336 (2015),
- M. MORANCEY, V. NERSESYAN : Simultaneous global exact controllability of an arbitrary number of 1D bilinear Schrödinger equations. J. Math. Pures et Appl. 103(1) (2015), 228–254.
- V. JAKSIC, V. NERSESYAN, C.-A. PILLET, A. SHIRIKYAN : Large deviations from a stationary measure for a class of dissipative PDEs with random kicks. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 68(12)
- M. MORANCEY, V. NERSESYAN : Global exact controllability of 1D Schrödinger equations with a polarizability term. CRAS 352(5) (2014), 425–429.
- V. NERSESYAN, H. NERSISYAN : Global exact controllability in infinite time of Schrödinger equation. J. Math. Pures et Appl. 97(4) (2012), 295–317.
- K. BEAUCHARD, V. NERSESYAN : Semi-global weak stabilization of bilinear Schrödinger equations. CRAS 348(19-20) (2010), 1073–1078.
- V. NERSESYAN : Global approximate controllability for Schrödinger equation in higher Sobolev norms and applications. Annales de l’IHP-AN 27(3) (2010), 901–915.
- V. NERSESYAN : Growth of Sobolev norms and controllability of Schrödinger equation. Commun. Math. Phys. 290 (2009), 371–387.
- V. NERSESYAN : Exponential mixing for finite-dimensional approximations of the Schrödinger equation with multiplicative noise. Dyn. PDE 6(2) (2009), 167–183.
- V. NERSESYAN : Polynomial mixing for the complex Ginzburg–Landau equation perturbed by a random force at random times. J. Evol. Eq. 8(1) (2008), 1–29.
- T. HARUTYUNYAN, V. NERSESYAN : A uniqueness theorem in the inverse Sturm–Liouville problem. J. Cont. Math. Anal. 39(6) (2004), 27–36.
Research database IDs:
Google Scholar: https://t.ly/R02Z
Office Location: TBD