Sargis Zeytunyan is the Program Chair of the Industrial Engineering and Systems Management (IESM) program. He also supervises the prototyping laboratory of EPIC. Before joining AUA, Sargis worked as a design engineer in R&D companies, led a group of engineers.
Sargis coordinated the AUA team in the Tempus’ ICo-op project 2012 – 2015. He serves in the student selection committee of Erasmus+ mobility projects. He prepared and conducted several courses for local engineers, including those funded by USAID and ANSEF. Sargis collaborated with Florida State University (2010 – 2011), and Harvard Medical School (2016-2019) in different R&D projects involving 12 students of CSE.
1999, M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, American University of Armenia
1985, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, National Polytechnic University of Armenia
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Advanced CAD/CAM Applications
- Introduction to Product Design
- Capstone Preparation
- Engineering Statics
- “Integrating Design and Manufacturing Tools into Ilmenau Interactive Hybrid Online Lab”, REV2014 Conference 26 - 28 February 2014, Porto, Portuga
- “The Perspective of Introduction and Application of Modern Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Technologies in Medicine”, Bulletin of Stomatology and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, 2005, 2: 31-35.
- “AutoCAD 2000: Practical Guide” 2004, Yerevan
Office location: 329W/PAB