Samson Avetian is Adjunct Faculty at CBE since winter 2015. He teaches micro and macroeconomics for undergraduates and has a 6 day annual commitment at Heratsi Medical University teaching fundamentals of business and economics for Executive MBA students. Mr. Avetian has MBA from Harvard Business School, MSc. In Financial and Industrial Management from Gothenburg University and BSc. in International Relations from Stockholm University.
Mr.Avetian is also active in the private sector managing a boutique investment company Avetian & Co, is co-founder of Angel Investment Club of Armenia, advises and consults private sector entities, publishes economic research on the proprietary site Ainsights.am and is expecting to publish a book on Armenia’s economy since its independence.
- Managing Director of Avetian & Co, a macro research firm
- Co-founder and VP of Angel Investor Club of Armenia
- Author of the book: “Armenian Economy: the Next 25 Years.”
- MBA, Harvard; MSc in Financial Management, Gothenburg School of Business; BSc in International Relations, Stockholm University
- President of the Harvard Club of Armenia, 2013 & 2017
- Harvard Business School, MBA, 2010
- Stockholm University, BSc. in International Relations, 2006
- Gothenburg University, MSc. In Financial and Industrial Management, 2004
- ECON-122 -Principles of Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Book titled “Armenia’s Economy – the Next 25 years and 3 Ways to Restructure” is due to be published end of 2018.
- Other macroeconomic research on Armenia and the global economy is published at Ainisghts.am
Phone: +37460 61 26 24; +37496 53 30 00
Office location: 234w (PAB)
Office hours: By appointment only via email