Ruben Malayan is an an award-winning art director and visual artist. His career in graphic design spans over twenty years - crossing over into the fields of visual identity design, typography and calligraphy. Over the years he has lectured and taught workshops of calligraphy in the United States, Canada, Russia, Poland, Romania and Armenia. Ruben's work has been published in a number of books and magazines in Israel, Armenia, US, Netherlands and France. He exhibits art locally and abroad.
- May 1993, MA, Graphics, Yerevan State Institute of Fine Arts
- May 1990 BA, Painting, Yerevan State Art College
- EC 269 - Visual Communication
- Armenian section of 'The World Encyclopedia of Calligraphy' Sterling Publishing, NYC 2011
- 2015 Best Digital Entry at Centennial Art Contest of LA City Council
- 1999 UNDP Armenia Internet Project and Sard 99 Armenian Website Prize Jury. Title of winner in the category “Armenian FREENET Choice”- for good design by means of computer technologies and wonderful art
Office hours: 11:00-12:00AM (Wednesday & Friday)