Lilit Banduryan has joined the AUA faculty since 2018. Ms. Banduryan has received her Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from University of Cambridge, LL.M. from American University of Armenia (AUA) and BA and MA in International Relations from Yerevan State University (YSU). She is a Diplomat, works at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia and currently holds the position of the assistant to the Minister. From 2014-2017 she worked at the President’s Administration of the Republic of Armenia. Ms. Banduryan’ s experience also includes legal consultancy and research at the Ombudsman’s office and RA National Academy of Sciences.
Ms. Banduryan has been involved in various professional trainings and workshops including Program on Negotiations, investment law, workshop on Humanitarian law, International law and Diplomacy, etc.
- June 2018, Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Cambridge
- June 2012, Master of Laws (LL.M), American University of Armenia (AUA)
- June 2012, MA in International Relations, Yerevan State University
- June 2010, BA in International Relations, Yerevan State University
- Freedom of Information and Data Protection
- Territorial integrity and self-determination: contradiction or equality?
- Azerbaijani territorial integrity and Nagorno-Karabakh
(+374 60) 61-27-55