Kristine Danielyan joined AUA as the Adjunct Lecturer in 2020. She received her MS in Biochemistry from YSU in 1999 and holds her PhD from NAS RA based on the DAAD supported funding program, performed in collaboration with the Philipps University of Marburg, Germany. The first and second Postdoctoral positions Kristine perfumed and completed at the University of Pennsylvania and University of Miami (USA).
1999, MS in Biochemistry
Yerevan State University
2003, PhD in Biology, specification in Biochemistry
National Academy of Sciences of RA
Physics and Chemistry in Life Science
- Danielyan, K.E. Chapter 26. Do We Have a Chance to Translate Bench-top Results to the Clinic Adequately? An Opinion. Springer. 2017. 555-578.
- Danielyan KE, Chailyan SG. New Properties of Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxinein Experimental Oxidative Stress in the Brain. In: Patel P, editor. Molecular Nutritions: Vitamins: Elsevier; 2018.
Peer reviewed articles
- Danielyan, K.E., Babayan, L.A., Chailyan, S.G. The Impact of the Heavy Metals on the Activity of the Xanthine Oxidoreductase Activity. Appl Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2019 123;3
- Danielyan, K.E., Babayan, L.A., Chailyan, S.G. Delineation of Effectors Impact on the Human Brain Derived Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Synthetase Activity. Biomedical Journal of Scientific and Technical Research. 2019; in press.
- Danielyan KE, Hovhannisyan A.A., Bisharyan M.S., Chailyan S.G. PRPS-1 is he potential target for the glioma treatment․ Eurasian Journal of Oncology and Clinical Medicine 2019; volume 1, pp 91-97
- Danielyan KE, Chailyan SG. Heavy Metals. Biomedical Journal of Scientific and Technical Research. 2019. PP. 16165
- Danielyan KE, Vardanyan R, Paronyan ZK, Barkhudaryants IM, Bisharyan MS, Chailyan SG. PRPS-1 is a regulative for neuroprotection and cells regenerative proliferation. Biomolecules and Biochemistry 2018.J Biomol Biochem 2018;2(1):6-10.
- Danielyan K.E., Simonyan A.A. , Chailyan S.G. Behavior of two purine and pyrimidine metabolism related key regulative enzymes in normal and pathological conditions, Biological Journal of Armenia, 2017, v. LXIX, number, p.100-104.
- Danielyan KE. The sole or key enzymes of purine and pyrimidine metabolisms might direct the organisms to the cell proliferation. Journal of Biomolecules and Biochemistry. Editorial Review. 1:1. https://www.pulsus.com/journal-biomolecules-biochemistry/inpress.html
- Danielyan KE. Egf regulates purine and pyrimidine metabolism. Editorial Review. 1:1. https://www.pulsus.com/journal-biomolecules-biochemistry/inpress.html
- Danielyan K.E., Simonyan A.A. , Chailyan S.G. Behavior of two purine and pyrimidine metabolisms related key regulative enzymes in normal and pathological conditions. Կանանց նվաճումները կենսաբանական գիտությունների ոլորտում: II Միջազգային գիտաժողով: Հոկտեմբերի 10-12, 2017: Երևան, Հայաստան:
- Danielyan KE, Simonyan AA.Protective abilities of pyridoxine in experimental oxidative stress settings in vivo and in vitro.Biomed Pharmacother. 2017 Feb;86:537-540
- Aganyants, H.A., Nikohosyan, G., Danielyan, K.E. Albumin microparticles as the carriers for allopurinol and applicable for the treatment of ischemic stroke. International Nano Letters First online: 09 November 2015, pp 1-6.
- Simonyan, R.A., Danielyan, K.E., Chailyan, S.G., Markaryan A.S. and Simonyan A.A. SkQ-1 Regulates Xanthine Oxidase Activity in the Settings of Epilepsic Seizures in Rats. Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering, 2014, 2, 53-58.
- Aganyants, H.A., Abrahamyan, R.A., Chailyan, S.G. and Danielyan K.E. New Highlights in the Regulation of Cells Proliferation. Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering, 2014, 2, 81-86.
- Danielyan K.E. New details regarding XOR as a part of the balanced oxidative and antioxidative systems. Biological Journal of Armenia, 2014. LXVI (1):30-43.
- Danielyan, K.E. Dependence of Cells Survival from Xanthine Oxidase and Dihydopyrimidine Dehydrogenase Correlative Activities in Human Brain Derived Cell Culture. Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 13(2):108-13
Research database IDs:
2010, International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Travel Award
2010, Armenian National Science & Education Fund- Research Award (PI Danielyan KD)
2011, Armenian National Science & Education Fund- Research Award (PI Danielyan KD)
2011, IBRO Short Term Fellowship in Neurogenesis, Neuroprotection and Parkinson’s Disease at the Developmental Biology Institute of Marseilles-Luminy, France.
2012, National Foundation of Science and Advanced Technologies Travel Grant to attend NEURONUS IBRO & IRUN conference in Krakow, Poland.
2013-2015, Financing from Armenian State Budget, Contract (Thematic) Based (PI Danielyan KD) Scientific and Scientifically-Technical Work Performance
2014, Travel Grant from IncoNet EaP to the Meeting “ Cells, Proteins and Bioprocessing.” June 17-19, London.
2016, Armenian National Science & Education Fund- Research Award (PI Danielyan KD
2018, Armenian National Science & Education Fund- Research Award (PI Danielyan KD)
2019, Armenian National Science & Education Fund- Research Award (Performer)
Office location: 330W/PAB