Gor Margaryan received his LL.M. degrees from the Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University (DE) and University of Essex (UK), specializing in International Trade Law. He also earned his MBA from Manchester Business School (UK) in 2017. Currently Mr. Margaryan is the Managing Partner of Legelata Law Firm CJSC. His professional experience includes practicing Banking and Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate and Tax, Foreign Investments. Mr. Margaryan has also been the General Counsel at Fawaz Alhokair Group, in 2010 worked in Asian Development Bank and Central Bank of Armenia and earned his license of attorney from Chamber of Advocates of the Republic of Armenia.
2017, MBA Manchester Business School (UK)
2008-2010, LL.M in Law and Finance, Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University (DE)
2006-2007, LL.M in International Trade Law, University of Essex (UK)
- Banking and Securities Regulation
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Exceptions of exercise of pre-emptive rights by the banks and banking institutions in Armenia
- Armenia intends to extend tax exemptions for IT industry
- A dark forest for businessman: the law of bills of exchange in Armenia
- Letters of Credit under Armenian Law: Did you say it is irrevocable?
(+374 60) 61-27-55