Gagik Gabrielyan is a consultant in business development and competitiveness, sustainable development, strategic management, and international trade. He has been involved in private sector development, supply chain optimization, trade logistics and facilitation, regulatory and institutional reform projects in many countries throughout Europe and Central Asia, with international organizations such as the World Bank Group, UNDP, FAO, IFAD. He carried out and published industry, trade logistics and supply chain studies at national and regional levels.
Gagik received his first master’s degree in Physics from Yerevan State University (YSU), and an MBA degree from the American University of Armenia (AUA).
His research interests include:
- Development and competitiveness at firm, industry, supply chain, national and international levels, with focus on: (i) quality philosophy and management as a key for development; (ii) issues of identity and cultural transformation in development;
- Sustainable development philosophy, production and consumption technologies, practices, and lifestyle;
- International trade facilitation, supply chain and logistics optimization.
Hobbies: painting and sculpture, photography, hiking.
American University of Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia
1998, Diploma, WTO accession
World Trade Organization (WTO), Geneva, Switzerland
Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia
- Quality assurance and management
- Technology and engineering management
- Supply chain management
- Engineering economics
- Introduction to business
- International business management
Office location: 337W/PAB