Rubina Danilova is experienced in Educational Management with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education. She is skilled in Management, Research, Computer Science, Neuroscience. Rubina is an AUA graduate from the Masters Program in CIS, earned after a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology & Medicine from Yerevan State Medical University. She has also received a Certificate in Leadership and Management of Higher Education Institutions from Maastricht School of Management.
Rubina started teaching at AUA in Fall 2017. Current scientific interests include molecular mechanisms of cognitive processes in the human brain.
2007, MS Computer & Information Science
American University of Armenia
Institute of Molecular Biology NAS RA and YSMU
1995, Clinical Specialist in Anesthesiology and Reanimatology
Heratsi Yerevan State Medical University
1993, Medical Doctor – General Physician
Heratsi Yerevan State Medical University
Courses taught: The Human Brain (Introduction to Neuroscience)
1. Danielyan L., Danilova R.L., Buniatian G.H., Proksch B., Dreischer P., Gleiter C.H. (2004) Effects of erythropoietin on the survival of astrocytes in in-vitro model of ischemia. Eur J Clin Phar
2. Karageuzyan K.G., Sekoyan E.S., Boyadjyan V.G., Karagyan A.T., Sekoyan A.E., Hovakimyan S.S., Hovsepyan L.M., Danilova R.L., Karageuzyan M.K. (2004) Metabolic changes of myocardial phospholipids at ischemia reperfusion of brain tissue, and normalization effects of low energetic laser irradiation on this background. Accepted in WCNCH 2004.
3. Sevakyan G.V., Karageuzyan K.G., Hovsepyan L.M., Danilova R.L. (2004) Peculiarities of blood coagulation changes at Familial Mediterranean Fever, and possible explanations of molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis. Accepted in WCNCH 2004.
4. Hovakimyan S.S., Amirkhanyan H.M., Danilova L.L., Amirkhanyan L.T., Danilova R.L. (2000) Dynamics of rat brain tissue and erythrocytes membranes of phospholipids, and qualitative composition under the conditions of experimental alloxan diabetes. Conference of the Armenian International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Association Yerevan. P.40-41.
5. Karageuzyan K.G., Hovsepyan L.M., Danilova R.L., Hovakimyan S.S., Karageuzyan M.K., Amirkhanyan L.T. (2000) Peculiarities of erythrocytes resistance to peroxidation hemolisis during halothane intoxication of white rats and the effects of sodium thiosulfate on that background. Reports of NAS RA. 374, (2), p.255-257.
6. Oganesyan A.A., Hovsepyan L.M., Ananikyan P.P., Danilova R.L., Karageuzyan M.K. (1999) Toxic effect of halothane anaesthesia on phospholipids metabolism of hepatocytes and brain, as well as its correction by sodium thiosulfate. Abstract for the International Symposium on Diagnostic Medicine. Yerevan. p158
7. Danilova R.L. (1998) Peculiarities of changes in the intesity of free radical oxidation processes in erythrocytes membranes of human lipids at halothane anaesthesia, and corregating effects of sodium thiosulfate. Annals of the Academy of Surgical Science. The Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine. Yerevan.1, p.31-36.
8. Danilova R.L. (1998) Study of the specificity at disturbances of peroxidation process in erythrocyte membranes of patients under halothane anaesthesia conditions. Annals of the Academy of Surgical Sciences. The Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine. Yerevan, 1, p.55-57.
9. Danilova R.L., Karageuzyan K.G. (1998) Dynamics of the peroxidation process in mitochondrial and microsomal fractions of white rats brain under halothane anaesthesia conditions, and normalizing effects of sodium thiosulfate. Abstract for the Xth International Conference on chemistry of organic and elementoorganic peroxides. Moscow, p. B27.
10. Karageuzyan K.G., Oganesyan A.A., Danilova R.L., Hovsepyan L.M., Karageuzyan M.K. (1997) Disorders of the contents and composition of phospholipids in mitochondria membranes of white rat liver at halothane anaesthesia and the normalizing effect of sodium thiosulfate on that background. Reports of NAS RA., 97, (4), p.62-69.
11. Karageuzyan K.G., Oganesyan A.A., Shakaryan M.A., Hovsepyan L.M., Karageuzyan M.K., Danilova R.L. (1997) Disorders in metabolism of phospholipids in white rats brain tissue, and their place in pathogenic complex of toxic effects at halothane anaesthesia. Reports of NAS RA., 97, (4), p.70-74.
12. Karageuzyan K.G., Babloyan A.S., Oganesyan A.A., Danilova R.L., Shakaryan M.A., Karageuzyan M.K., Danilova L.L., Hovsepyan L.M., Kevorkyan G.A. (1996) The role of different antioxidants in normalization of phospholipids composition in brain, liver, myocardial and erythrocyte membranes under fluothane anaesthesia in rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67.Suppl, p.S41B.
13. Karageuzyan K.G., Ananikyan P.P., Oganesyan A.A., Hovsepyan L.M., Karageuzyan M.K., Sekoyan E.S., Danilova R.L. (1996) Antioxidant therapy in normalization of brain tissue phospholipids composition disorders, conditioned by fluothane anaesthesia in rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67. Suppl., p.S41C.
14. Karageuzyan K.G., Babloyan A.S., Ananikyan P.P., Oganesyan A.A., Danilova R.L., Shakaryan M.A. (1996) Molecular mechanisms of oxidative stress in rat brain under the condition of halothane-induced anaesthesia. The First Conference of the Armenian International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Association.Yerevan, p.37.
15. Danilova R.L., Anjelov G.O., Markaryan S.G., Oganesyan A.A., Lessish M.R., Karapetyan K.R. (1995) To the question of treating for botulizm. Actual Problems of Clinical Medicine. Book of scientific articles dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Republican Medical Center “Armenia”. Yerevan. p. 92-94.
16. Apoyan V.T., Hovakimyan S.S., Gevorkyan I.Y., Oganesyan A.A., Danilova R.L., Hovakimyan S.S., Karageuzyan K.G., Apoyan V.V. (1995) Pathogenic mechanisms of disorders in phylogenetically stabilized constants at phospholipid- phospholipid ratio in whole blood of patients with cholelithiasis before and after the operation performance. Actual Problems of Clinical Medicine. Book of scientific articles dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Republican Medical Center “Armenia”. Yerevan. p. 252-254.
17. Karageuzyan K.G., Gevorkyan I.Y., Apoyan V.T., Hovakimyan S.S., Danilova R.L., Apoyan V.T., Oganesyan A.A., Hovakimyan S.S., Apoyan V.V. (1995) Disorders of qualitative contents and quantitative composition of phospholipids individual representatives in whole blood of patients with cholelithiasis before and after the operation performance. Actual Problems of Clinical Medicine.// Book of scientific articles dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Republican Medical Center “Armenia” Yerevan, p.317-318.
2007 1st Category Annual Educational Award of RA President in IT
2005 DAAD Postdoc Research Fellowship
Office location: 321W/PAB