PhD, University of Pittsburgh
(+374 60) 61 25 26
Areas of research and teaching specialization
Political Science, Public Administration, Political Economy, Public Policy
Courses currently taught
- PSIA273 Geopolitics of Europe
- PSIA323 International Governance
- PSIA326 Theories of Globalization
- PSIA369 Graduate Seminar on Globalization & Strategy
- PSIA371 EU and the World
- PSIA315 Foundations of Public Policy
- CHSS181 Introduction to Sociology
- Kenney, John P., Dan G. Pursuit, Donald E. Fuller and Robert J. Barry. Police Work with Juveniles and the Administration Of Justice, Sixth edition. Springfield, Illinois: Charles C. Thomas, 1980; Seventh edition, 1989; Eighth edition, 1995.
- Lawson, Harry O., H.J.R. Ackerman and Donald E. Fuller, Personnel Administration in the Courts. Boulder, Colorado. Westview Press, 1979.
- Lawson, Harry O., H.R. Ackerman, Jr. and Donald E. Fuller. Personnel Administration in the Courts. Washington, D.C.: The American University, 1978.
Chapters in books:
- “Impact of the 2007-2010 Recession on Central and Eastern Europe and the Solution Dilemma,” in Jurak, A.P. and Pinteric, U. (eds.) (2010), Contemporary World between Freedom and Security, Ljubljana: Zalozba Vega, ISBN 978-961-92951-1-3.
- “Policy Implications for Visegrad Four Countries in Potential Policy Spaces Deriving from Demographic Change as a ‘Systemic Variable,’ in Starovoa, K. and Vass, L. (eds) (2009), Public Policy and Administration: Challenges and Synergies, Bratislava, Slovakia: Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe, ISBN 978-80-89013-43-2.
- “Impact of Recession, 2007-2009, on Central/Eastern Europe and CIS,” in Pinteric, U., et al. (eds), (2009), Global Instability Reflections, Ljubljana:Vega, ISBN: 978-961-92649-3-5.
- “Democracy and Democracy Promotion: World Tendencies and Regional Experiences,” in Sergi, B.S. and Bagatelas, W.T. (eds), (2007), Economic and Political Development Ethics and Beyond, Bratislava: IURA Edition, Spol.s.r.o.
- “Vertical and Horizontal Strains on Administrative and Policy Vectors in Structures Affecting and Affected by Supranational Impacts: The Case of the EU, Its Member States and the World Trade Organization,” in B. Guy Peters, Georg Sootla and Bernadette Connaughton (eds), 2006, Politico-Administrative Dilemma: Traditional Problems and New Solutions, Bratislava, Slovakia: Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe.
- “Analyzing Policy Formulation in the Czech Republic: The Case of the Temelin Nuclear Reactor,” in Bryane Michael, Rainer Kattel and Wolfgang Drechsler, (eds), Enhancing the Capacities to Govern: Challenges Facing the Central and European Countries, Selected Papers from the 11th NISPAcee Annual Conference, Bucharest, Romania 2003, Bratislava: NISPAcee, 2004.
- “Privatization: A Comparative Focus,” in Randall Baker (ed.), Comparative Public Management. Westport, Connecticut: Praeger, 1994.
- “Personnel System Operations in Judicial Administration,” in Steven W. Hays and Cole B. Graham, Jr. (eds). Handbook of Court Administration and Management. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1993.
- “Transformation of the Visegrad Four: Potential Ingredients for System Change,” Innovative Issues and Approaches in Social Sciences, Slovenian Association for Innovative Political Science, Vol. 2, No. 1, January, 2009, ISBN1855-0541, at http://www.sidip-org/iass
- “Professionalizmi I Vidpovidal’nist,” Uriadory: Kurier, May 27, 1993, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Fuller, Donald E. and Dan Pursuit. “Guidelines for Improvement Of the Juvenile Justice System.” The National Sheriff, 31 (4), 1979.
- Harry O. Lawson, Donald Fuller and Nancy B. Elkind. “Education in Judicial Administration.” National Shorthand Reporter, 39 (9), 1978.
- Harry O Lawson, H.R. Ackerman, Jr. and Donald E. Fuller. “Unionizing the Courts.” The Judges Journal, 17 (4), 1978.