Davit Martirosyan is an experienced Data Scientist with a rich portfolio of successful projects in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Recommender Systems, and more. He is currently specializing in Computer Vision Engineering and Python programming. In parallel to his career in the IT sector, D. Martirosyan is pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics at the Yerevan State University (YSU). His research lies primarily in the area of stochastic and integral geometry.
2021, MSc in Data Science
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
2021, MSc in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
Yerevan State University (YSU), Armenia
2019, BSc in Computer Science
American University of Armenia (AUA), Armenia
- Machine Learning Operations (MLOps)
- D. Martirosyan, V. Ohanyan, On Intersection Probabilities of Four Lines Inside a Planar Convex Domain, Journal of Applied Probability, 2022.
- V. Ohanyan, D. Martirosyan, Orientation-Dependent Chord Length Distribution Function for Right Prisms with Rectangular or Right Trapezoidal Bases, Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Analysis, volume 55 (6), pp 344-355, 2020.
- D. Martirosyan, Estimation of Muntz polynomials over the Intervals away from the Origin, Book of Abstracts, The Third International Conference on Mathematics and Statistics (AUS-ICMS ’20), page 37, 2020.
- M. Martirosyan, D. Martirosyan, On Biorthogonalization of a Dirichlet System Over a Finite Interval, Armenian Journal of Mathematics, 11(4), pp 1-9, 2019.
- D. Martirosyan, On a Lower Bound of Polynomial Norms in a Hilbert Space, Abstracts of International Conference, Harmonic Analysis and Approximations, VII, page 80, 2018.
Office location: 330W, PAB