David has over 15 years of professional experience, serving various roles in the IT industry. He has advised governments and international organisations in over 40 countries, serving as Project/Program Manager and Business Development Executive. He specializes in delivering analytical reporting solutions for public financial management, monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, disaster response, and social protection. David is currently the Vice-President for European Operations at Synergy International Systems. He also participates in AUA's team of ResponDrone, an international research project to design situational awareness system for first responders.
2008, PhD in Systems Automation
State Engineering University of Armenia
2005, Master of Applied Mathematics & Information Science
- CS350, Software Project Management
- D. Kocharov. Match of allowed sets and Boolean functions families. Collection of Materials, International Youth Conference, Information Technologies, Yerevan, 2005
- D. Kocharov. Study of a Boolean functions family. Scientific articles collection, Annual Scientific Conference (28.11.2006-2.12. 2006) Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Yerevan, Russian-Armenian University, 2007. p. 120-124.
- D. Kocharov. Several classes of Boolean functions. Collection of materials, Third international scientific and applied conference «Study, development and application of high technologies in the industry» (14-17.03.2007). Saint Petersburg, Polytechnic University, 2007. V.9. p. 53-56.
- D. Kocharov. Dependence of the Boolean function’s behavior on the activity of its parameters. Scientific articles collection, Annual Scientific Conference (03.12.2007-07.12.2007) Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Yerevan, Russian-Armenian University, 2008.
- D. Kocharov. Some functional characteristics of Boolean functions. Articles of VII International Conference “Systems identification and management tasks” SICPRO ‘08 (28-31.01.2008). Moscow, 2008.
- Sh. Bozoyan, V. Yeghiazaryan, D. Kocharov, N. Badalyan. Application of Boolean differentials and activity of the parameters of Boolean functions for segregation of the schema’s active part. National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, Magazine ‘Izvestiya’, Yerevan, 2008.
- Republic of Armenia President Award “Best Postgraduate Research Student”. 2007, Yerevan, Armenia
- Moscow Central District Prefecture Scholarship, Academic Excellence, 2003-2004, Moscow, Russia
Office Location: 317W/PAB