David has 14 years of experience in applying Information Technology for international development with specific focus on monitoring & evaluation and development effectiveness. His professional expertise and practice areas include program management, public finances and budgeting, social protection, and disaster management. David has worked for governments and international organisations in over 40 countries around the world. Having provided IT consulting, business analysis, project management and training services for customers, as well as led business development, sales and marketing activities for Synergy, he specializes in delivering analytical reporting solutions for executive, data-driven decision-making and results-based management.
2008, PhD in Systems Automation
State Engineering University of Armenia
2005, Master of Applied Mathematics & Information Science
- CS350, Software Project Management
- D. Kocharov. Match of allowed sets and Boolean functions families. Collection of Materials, International Youth Conference, Information Technologies, Yerevan, 2005
- D. Kocharov. Study of a Boolean functions family. Scientific articles collection, Annual Scientific Conference (28.11.2006-2.12. 2006) Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Yerevan, Russian-Armenian University, 2007. p. 120-124.
- D. Kocharov. Several classes of Boolean functions. Collection of materials, Third international scientific and applied conference «Study, development and application of high technologies in the industry» (14-17.03.2007). Saint Petersburg, Polytechnic University, 2007. V.9. p. 53-56.
- D. Kocharov. Dependence of the Boolean function’s behavior on the activity of its parameters. Scientific articles collection, Annual Scientific Conference (03.12.2007-07.12.2007) Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Yerevan, Russian-Armenian University, 2008.
- D. Kocharov. Some functional characteristics of Boolean functions. Articles of VII International Conference “Systems identification and management tasks” SICPRO ‘08 (28-31.01.2008). Moscow, 2008.
- Sh. Bozoyan, V. Yeghiazaryan, D. Kocharov, N. Badalyan. Application of Boolean differentials and activity of the parameters of Boolean functions for segregation of the schema’s active part. National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, Magazine ‘Izvestiya’, Yerevan, 2008.
- Republic of Armenia President Award “Best Postgraduate Student”. 2007, Yerevan, Armenia
- Moscow Central District Prefecture Scholarship granted for academic excellence, 2003-2004, Moscow, Russia
Office Location: 317W/PAB