Ani Chilingaryan has earned her Bachelor's degree in Law (LL.B.) from Yerevan State University Faculty of Law, after which she got her Master's degree in Law (LL.M.) from the American University of Armenia and simultaneously from Yerevan State University Faculty of Law. Currently Ms. Chilingaryan is doing her PH.D. at Yerevan State University Law Faculty. The topic of her dissertation concerns the institution of claim in administrative court proceedings.
Ani Chilingaryan has also studied at the School of Advocates of the Republic of Armenia with the specialization in Civil and Administrative Law and got Certificate of Completion. Ms. Chilingaryan is a member of the Chamber of Advocates of RA and is licensed to practice law. She specializes mainly in administrative cases.
Since 2011 she has been working in “Legal Approximation towards European Standards in the South Caucasus” Program implemented by German International Cooperation (GIZ) as a legal advisor and is responsible for the whole administrative law component and partly legal education component within the program. She has participated in numerous trainings and conferences in administrative law and administrative proceedings in Germany. Ms. Chilingaryan has been teaching at the French University in Armenia, Faculty of Law since 2014.
2012 – present, Yerevan State University, Law School, Ph.D. (expected)
August 2015, RA School of Advocates
June 2011, American University of Armenia, Law School, Master’s degree
June 2011, Yerevan State University, Law School, Master’s degree
June 2009, Yerevan State University, Law School, Bachelor’s degree diploma with honorary distinction
- Administrative Law
- Supervisor of Master’s Papers
- The Interconnection between Obligatory and Dependent Rescissory Action, Compilation of Materials of Session of 2018 of YSU Law Faculty PH.D. students, 2019, publication expected.
- Problems of the Classification of Administrative Actions, Compilation of Materials of Session of 2014 of YSU Law Faculty PH.D. students, 2015, p. 364-377, http://publications.ysu.am/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/364-377.pdf
- Assessment of the Legislative Process in the Republic of Armenia, Comprehensive Report, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, October 2014. http://www.osce.org/odihr/126128?download=true
- The Management of Limited Liability Companies in Armenia, South Caucasus Law Journal, 03/2012, p. 166. http://elrc.ysu.am/upload/186.pdf
- December 2018, Certificate on “Activities of the Chambers of Advocates in the Field of the Work with Media and Society”, organized by the German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation and Chamber of Advocates of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia
- November 2018, Certificate on “Roles and Competencies in Consulting”, Academy for International Cooperation (AIZ), Bonn, Germany
- April 2018, Certificate on E-Learning/Digital Learning, organized by Academy for International Cooperation (AIZ), Tbilisi, Georgia
- March 2017, Certificate on International Parliamentary Cooperation programme at the German Bundestag
- December 2016, Certificate on Interactive Teaching Methodologies for Law School Professors, organized by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Borjomi, Georgia
(+374 60) 61-27-55